This Pillow Ball style is soft baby blue cotton velvet European imported, beautiful soft texture.
Available in five sizes:
The Pillow Ball, by Andrew Yes, is the finest round cushion in the world. It's a lifestyle accessory that combines high-style furnishing with well-being.
The exterior is tailored with textiles from luxury houses.The core is organic kapok shaped into a firm-supportive sphere.
A miniature gold medal is appointed to every Pillow Ball with the Andrew Yes Royal-Seal guaranteeing elegance and expertise.
Rolling a Pillow Ball to the curve of your back will be a comfortable posture-prop allowing you to sit more forward on your furniture.
Sitting by your side, the Pillow Ball performs as an armrest for reading or texting. It sparks lively conversation. It’s irresistible to hug them. You can lift your feet up, rest your head and daydream on the Pillow Ball.
The science behind spheres proves that a round silhouette brings angular architectural settings into balance. Feng-shui masters know their secret power.
The Pillow Ball is created with love.
Hand made by an incredible team in the United States.
- KAPOK is a cotton-like fluff or “floss” harvested from seed pods of the Ceiba tree (Ceiba pentandra). As a renewable raw material, the pods are harvested seasonally and the giant tree remains unharmed. It has been used for centuries in Mezo America, West Africa, Java & Australia. Kapok boomed during the Baroque, used in furniture and bedding. The fluff was essential in making life safety vests before the development of synthetic materials. Kapok fibre is buoyant, resilient, and repels water. It is also antibacterial, it's lightweight making it perfect for making a Pillow Ball.
Velvet Blue Pillow Ball
This Pillow Ball
- 100% Cotton Velvet European imported,
- Gold plated Andrew Yes charm
- Zipper closure
- Muslin liner
- Kapok fill
- Three Sizes available: S-M-L
- Dry clean only
- Products are for decorative purposes only and are not intended for use as a toy.